Technical Operations Administrator (Kickstart scheme)
Various (remote working)
Salary: National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage depending on your age
Together Films are seeking a Technical Operations Administrator to join their team as part of the Kickstart scheme.
- Team: Technical Team
- Contract: Six month contract
- Hours: Full time; 5 days per week, 8 hours per day usually between the hours of 10am and 6pm though some out of hours work may be required.
Kickstart is the new UK Government scheme to support 16 – 24 year olds through providing paid work placements for young people on universal credit. Together Films is delighted to offer opportunities through the scheme. We have 2 new opportunities for young aspiring talent to join our team of experts. You will receive training and support throughout the placement, develop knowledge and skills whilst bringing a fresh perspective to our organisation and our work in the social impact entertainment industry. If you are passionate about film, in particular social issues based documentaries, and are looking to build a career in this space, then we want to hear from you.
About Together Films
Together Films are leaders in the social impact entertainment space. We are passionate about bringing people together to watch films and discuss important and topical social issues. With a great balance of purpose and profit, we are the fastest growing distributor in the UK (we went from 5 to 15 staff in 2020/21).
As Technical Operations Administrator, you will be supporting the Together Films Technical Manager and Operations Team to manage data and technology around our film, film festival and marketing campaigns.
- Support the Technical Manager in collecting all film deliverables from Producers (e.g. films, posters, key images) and storing them in our internal systems
- Support the tracking of assets to ensure that they have been delivered to all partners on time.
- Update metadata on websites (including screening lists, blogs, and campaign actions). Training will be provided on our back-end systems.
- Clean up and prepare data to update our central database system.
- Format spreadsheet information and perform data entry tasks
- Organise document storage and optimize across Google Drive, Dropbox and online portals.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, Operations Director and Technical Manager
- Some out of hours customer support may be required.
- Exceptional organisational and numerical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and competency to pick up new systems quickly
- Particular experience in managing large spreadsheets
- Proficient in Gmail and GDrive
- An understanding of project management software and/or CRMs
- An interest in Film and social change
- Demonstrable experience to meet deadline and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Experience using Slack, ClickUp, Airtable
- Experience of data cleaning in Customer Relationship Management Systems
This would suit someone with a careful eye for detail who loves, and we mean loves spreadsheets. You thrive on having things in an organized system, and understand the benefits of organization. You may have a passion or background in IT and technology, and are quick to adapt to new systems (where training is provided). The ideal candidate will have good numerical skills, a positive attitude and be open to learning and growing with us as we expand.
You must be 16-24 years of age and on universal credit to apply.
The role is currently fully remote, however with an office base in London. You do not need to reside in London to apply, though you do need to be UK based. Please let us know your location and any flexible work requests upon application.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQIA+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.The application form can be found here.
- Interview Date: w/c 17 May, 2021. Interviews will take place by Zoom video call.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
The closing date for this position is 10/05/2021 at 12:00