Software Project Manager - Artifax
Salary: Fee (to be agreed upon)
The BFI is seeking a Project Manager to lead on its BFI Scheduling and Programme Management project.
- To lead on the project management of the BFI Scheduling and Programme Management project, ensuring that the remaining project scope is delivered on-time, within scope and to-budget
- Develop and effective relationship with all internal and external stakeholders including overall relationship-holder and liaison between third-party and BFI
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to track project deliverables
- Report and escalate to management as required, including any slips in delivery timelines
- Provide regular progress updates and information to the project Steering Group and Senior Project Board, highlighting progress, risks and issues
- Coordinate user-testing and manage overall sign-off of deliverables against project schedule
- Manage client variations and changes to project scope of any of the following: deliverables/time/quality/costs/resources
The fee for this role will be finalised in consultation with the BFI based on the number and type of projects agreed on.
For full details including how to apply, browse BFI opportunities.
The closing date for this position is 18/04/2019 at 23:59