Social Media Executive
Virgin Media DIFF
Salary: €26,000 pro rata
Virgin Media DIFF is hiring a Social Media Executive to grow the digital reach and engagement of the Festival in 2020.
- Implementing social media strategy across all platforms
- Using Festival social media both to engage audiences and as a commercial selling tool
- Maintain appropriate tone to reflect voice and ethos of the festival
- Ability to respond to public queries in an effective and respectful manner.
- Meeting engagement targets across all platforms
- Use Tweetdeck, Hootsuite etc
- Have strong understanding of digital ads and advertising methods
- Have understanding of Google grants and Google ads
- Be able to understand and interpret digital analytics to inform Festival digital strategy
- Drafting copy for Festival newsletter and experience using Mailchimp
- Practical understanding of GDPR
- Be able to create social media reports using Google analytics as well as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Have a good standard of design skills to create social media images, videos and gifs using Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and video editing tools.
- Understanding of current social media trends and tools
- Experience of social media management of arts organisation is essential
- Attention to detail, strong copywriting and editing skills
- Beneficial to have experience with Ticketsolve or box office systems
- Anything else required of you by the Marketing Manager or any other designated officer of the company.
- Digital Marketing qualification or 5 years relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
For more information on the role and details on the application process, click here.
The closing date for this position is 29/10/2019 at 17:00