The Regent Centre
The Regent Centre is currently recruiting for a Senior Technician to join their team.
We are looking for a confident, friendly, and practical In-House Senior Technician to work as part of a 2-man technical department. The venue has a programme of live music, theatre, and cinema 7 days a week so applicants should expect weekend working and some anti-social hours.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of live lighting operation and basic lighting design, and of live sound operation and basic sound design.
- Have experience using ETC lighting desks and Yamaha sound desks and using intelligent lighting fixtures.
- Have prior knowledge of live screening events and cinema.
- Be capable of performing repairs and maintenance on technical equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of PAT testing.
- Capable of working on your own as well as part of team.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the theatre industry.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A good knowledge of current industry health and safety policies (LOLER, PUWER etc).
- Confident dealing with visiting companies.
Please submit a CV and a Cover Letter via the Application Portal Link.
The closing date for this position is 26/09/2021 at 23:59