Senior PR Manager, Corporate & Industry (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £41,026 - £48,459 pro rata
The BFI is seeking a Senior PR Manager to drive the PR and publicity, media handling, strategic communications and messaging across the BFI’s industry, partnerships and corporate activities.
- Work closely with the Director of Press and PR and alongside corporate communications and external affairs teams to deliver the BFI’s communications objectives with a focus on the BFI’s Lottery Funded activity, the BFI’s work around diversity and inclusion and the Young Audiences Content Fund.
- Develop proactive PR campaigns for the BFI’s activities amplifying and telling the story of the BFI’s work.
- Crisis manage communications across the role’s remit, including guiding social media and industry communications.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in an in-house corporate and industry press and communications environment.
- Previous experience of the film and screen industries and understanding of the complexities of a publicly funded environment
- A strong knowledge of the media with excellent contacts and relationships with trade and national press
The role is predominantly based at BFI Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home for the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as a pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI Festivals and events plus many others. Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
Please note that this is a 6-12 month fixed term contract.
For more information on the role and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 03/08/2020 at 23:59