Part time Junior Bookkeeper & Administrator
Salary: £12 - £15 per hour
CinemaLive is seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper and Administrator to join our team and assist our Finance Manager. CinemaLive is a young, fast moving and non-traditional distribution company with offices in Sydney and London, specialising in producing & distributing diverse entertainment worldwide.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the candidate will be responsible for assisting with the day to day book keeping functions of the company. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is able to assist in the wider administrative functions of the company when needed.
To succeed in this role you will possess:
- Excellent computer skills especially in Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A professional client phone manner
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Keen eye for details and a flexible, adaptable approach
- Excellent time management skills and organisation skills
- Happy to work on your own initiative
- Quickbooks Experience essential
Key responsibilities will include:
- Following up and reconciling box office reports
- Issuing invoices to cinemas (local and international)
- Managing all aspect of accounts receivables
- Assisting the Finance Manager as and when required
- Assisting the Directors with administrative duties as and when required
- 3-5 days per week
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Immediate start
A challenging and rewarding role, the successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of two years bookkeeping experience, have a good understanding of accounts receivable and debt collection. You will be numerically skilled and confident to work on your own initiative. Crucial to this role is your proactive nature and ability to work autonomously as well as in a small team.
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 23/04/2019 at 23:59