An exciting opportunity has arisen at Dogwoof for a marketeer to manage and coordinate film campaign marketing activities across all documentary titles.
Reporting to the Head of Distribution & Acquisitions some of the main duties will
- Developing marketing plans and strategy, including budgets and targets for each release.
- Ensuring strategy on each film release is presented to the team collaboratively.
- Researching and monitoring competitor activity and compiling reports on marketing activity.
- Maintaining a database of promotional, sponsorship and commercial contacts.
- Liaising with media agencies for trailers/posters and managing artwork production.
- Working with filmmakers for approval on artwork for poster campaigns.
- Working closely with Head of HE on marketing and partnership ideas.
- Driving commercial, promotional and sponsorship opportunities for each film release, liaising and developing corporate relationships with brands, media and promotional partners.
- Working closely with the international sales team to ensure all marketing assets and approach are consistent across each release.
- Pitching and sell screenings of our films to corporate, charity and out-reach groups.
Skills & experience
- At least 3 years of working at a film distributor within a marketing role is essential
- A true passion for documentaries
- A good knowledge of the industry with a strong network of contacts
- Strong relationships with media agencies
How to apply
Please respond with your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 16/12/2018 at 23:59