Cork Film Festival
Salary: €2,500 fee
Cork Film Festival is Ireland’s first and largest annual film festival: a local, national & international eleven-day celebration of film in Cork, from November 7th – 17th 2019. Our mission is to connect people through great film, engaged conversation and a shared cultural experience, with the best global and Irish features, documentaries, shorts, titles for schools, families, a mental health focus, classics, special events and Industry Days. Three of our nine Awards are Oscar®-qualifying.
The 64th Festival (7th – 17th November 2019) will showcase 400+ films and events (90% premieres) to 20,000+ people, and nurture local artists, creating a major cultural event of international status in Cork. In 2018, we began the implementation of a new three year Strategic Plan leading to our 65th anniversary in 2020.
Cork Film Festival is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, and highly motivated professional to fulfil a short term fixed term contract role of Marketing Assistant to support the programmatic and institutional marketing campaign delivery of the 64th Cork Film Festival.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Festival’s social media campaign, including creating engaging content for all social media channels and monitoring engagement
- Supporting the creation and compilation of engaging content for newsletters
- Supporting programme upload and content updates on CFF’s website
- Supporting targeted marketing campaigns, particularly our Schools Programme targeted campaign, including compilation of targeted campaign print collateral
- Supporting business community engagement with advertising opportunities, competitions and corporate membership
- Supporting delivery and engagement with Corporate Memberships, Friend Memberships and promotional packages.
Supporting application of festival branding across print, digital, venue collateral
- Assisting with partnership attendance/ hospitality requirements at events
- Supporting festival photography and videography team
- Supporting volunteer distribution team
- Supporting the compilation of Festival surveys and reports
- Tracking and recording festival work plan to inform future operational guidelines and handbooks
Based at the Festival’s central Cork City offices, the contract is offered on a short term fixed term basis (part time) from 16th September – 29th November 2019, with full time hours required before and during the Festival and offers a fee of €2,500.
For full details including how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 20/08/2019 at 17:00