Altitude Film Entertainment
Salary: Dependent on experience
Altitude Film Distribution are looking for a highly organised, dynamic and proactive Marketing Assistant who is passionate about film and the desire to work in film marketing/distribution.
The role will support a small, busy team in releasing films into cinemas. We want to hear from candidates who are ready to adapt, learn quickly, think creatively and are true team players.
Specifically we are looking for junior experience in:
- Film or entertainment industries
- Working within a busy team
- Juggling and prioritising multiple tasks
- Being proactive and thinking creatively
- Assist and manage social campaigns for film releases: briefing social agencies, developing creative and working with media agencies to schedule assets
- Devising and executing exhibitor strategies across titles
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with exhibitors
- Working with agencies to delivery brand promotions that further the reach of our campaigns
- Developing in-cinema POS and managing timely distribution to exhibition partners
- General admin including invoice tracking, downloading and filing assets, exit polling and preparing presentations
- Assist with influencer and grassroots marketing and outreach
- Update and maintain the Altitude website
- An active knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management
- The ability to multitask and work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
For the full job description, click here.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Apply by 22nd January 2018 with your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for this position is 21/01/2019 at 23:59