LFF Systems Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,996 - £28,728
The BFI is seeking a Systems Coordinator to join their Festivals team for the 66th BFI London Film Festival.
The Systems Coordinator is a key role which intersects with many festival departments, providing essential cross-departmental support for the underlying processes and workflows of a busy team.
Fixed-Term Contract: 20 June – 21 October 2022
- Act as a super user for main system used by the Festival team, ArtifaxEvent and other systems Filemaker, Jotform, Mailchimp and Submittable
- Deliver ArtifaxEvent and other system training to temporary Festival Staff
- Actively develop and support Festival teams on generating and sharing reports from Artifax and changing data when required
- Report to Senior Systems Coordinator on training gaps in physical and written training documents
Experience & Skills
- Proven experience working with or managing databases
- An ability to work on own initiative and to deal with a wide range and level of contacts and enquiries with tact and diplomacy
- Experience providing systems support and training
In addition the BFI recognises that now more than ever there is a need for more tangible actions in response to racial inequality and/or disability. We support diversity and inclusion and strongly encourage applicants from our under-represented groups, who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse. We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements.
The role is predominantly based at BFI Southbank.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by viewing the job pack on the BFI website.
The closing date for this position is 17/05/2022 at 23:59