Implementation and Support Expert
INDY Cinema Group
INDY Cinema Group is seeking a highly motivated person to set up and implement the INDY cinema software with new and existing customers, support clients, and provide outstanding software knowledge and expertise.
About the Role
INDY partners with independent cinemas in the UK and abroad, supporting them with services across programming, marketing, point of sale and remote technical. We’re growing rapidly across four countries, with our ground-breaking Point of Sale and Cinema Management software swiftly gaining momentum in the sector.
We now seek a highly motivated person to set up and implement the INDY cinema software with new and existing customers; support clients; and provide outstanding software knowledge and expertise.
- Contract type: Permanent
- Hours of employment: Full-time, some flexibility in hours is required.
- Location: Flexible/remote working is possible but the person should be based in the UK and will need to visit Edinburgh occasionally. There is also a requirement to travel to cinemas for on-site support from time to time.
You’ll work as part of a small team in a busy technical support environment to deliver the best possible outcomes for cinemas using our platform. You’ll go above and beyond to ensure our customers love our software and get the very best service and the fullest, most effective use of the system. Specific responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Travel to cinemas in the UK to complete installations and provide training.
- Offer customer service and technical support to users on the phone, by email and in person.
- Reply to inbound requests from customers according to prescribed service levels.
- Triage issues and prioritise resolution of issues.
- Resolve issues.
- Engage in Knowledge Management process by creating and using relevant materials.
- Guide clients to self-help resources.
- Support clients to answer queries, locate information and review tech requirements.
- Record customer change requests and tech requirements.
- Log, manage and update issues using the INDY support system (Hubspot).
- Presentations to end users for training on new functionality.
- Support new personnel in software, programs and operational instructions.
- Flexible working hours are required around installations and support.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, patient, conscientious and detail-oriented. A natural ability to build interpersonal relationships is essential, and an interest in movies will help you feel at home here at INDY.
To apply, please send your CV to Ian Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a covering letter saying why you’d be a good fit for the role. Feel free to get in touch prior to applying if you’d like more information.
The deadline is 12 August 2022. Interviews will take place w/c 15 August. We’re keen for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible thereafter.
The closing date for this position is 12/08/2022 at 23:55