Head of Acquisitions, Sales and Distribution
UK or US-based
Salary: (£45K to £50K base salary pro-rata, plus performance-based commission
Together Films are seeking an ambitious, well-connected, target-driven senior executive to shape the future of Distribution, Sales and Acquisitions at Together Films.
About Together Films
Together Films are leaders in the Social Impact Entertainment space. We provide Strategy, Marketing, Impact, Distribution, and Technical Services to the film and television industries and brands that share our commitment to social responsibility. We are based in London and New York, but we serve clients worldwide.
We believe that a film doesn’t exist until an audience has seen it. Our vision is a creative sector driven by collaboration, transparency, and insight, to ensure great work gets seen.
Previous film campaigns have included the Oscar-nominated FOR SAMA, the Oscar long-listed UNREST; ONCE UPON A TIME IN VENEZUELA, CODED BIAS, THE 8TH and 2040. Our industry clients include the Human Rights Watch Film Festival, DOC NYC & the Athena Film Festival. Our work has been funded by leading partners including the Ford Foundation and the BFI.
We manage a slate of impact distribution campaigns for up to ten documentary films each year and we now are looking for a key person to grow this offering and lead our expansion into international sales.
About the role
- Hours: 5 or 4 days per week, 8 hours per day. Occasional out-of-hours work on evenings and weekends.
- Location: Hybrid (remote and office) working, with flexible office bases available in London and New York. You do not need to reside in London or NYC to apply, though you do need to be UK or US-based and to be able to operate in either London or NYC (EST) time zones. Please let us know your location and any flexible work requests upon application.
- Term: Permanent or contract, subject to negotiation, with a 6-month probationary period.
- Salary: £45K to £50K base salary ($65K-$70K) pro-rata, plus performance-based commission, projected total £70K+ ($95K) per annum.
- Start Date: Q1 2022 (no later than 30th March 2022)
We aim to do first-round interviews w/c 18 October 2021 and second interviews w/c 25 October 2021.
To find out more about the role: Please visit our website.
Please complete this application form. It asks you to include your CV, and answer a few questions that help us get to know you.
The closing date for this position is 13/10/2021 at 00:00