Good Pitch Global Programme Coordinator
Salary: £30-£35k per annum DOE
Doc Society is seeking a brilliantly organised Good Pitch Global Programme Coordinator to help them to support all of their global partners in the Good Pitch programme. In 2020, this includes collaboration with organisations and communities based in Mexico, Brazil, Kenya, the Arab region, Canada and India, amongst others.
External Program Support
- Maintaining regular contact with our Good Pitch global partners and ensuring they connect to other Doc Society team members as required.
- Maintaining the organisation of all Good Pitch resources on Dropbox and Google Drive and ensuring that hosts have the most relevant materials required for the delivery of Good Pitch live events and labs.
- Helping maintain the Good Pitch website and updating local programme information.
- Preparing contracts for external consultants and partnership agreements with local hosts (based on established templates).
- Managing external communications about Good Pitch on social media and in our newsletter .
- Acting as the first port of call for enquiries relating to local management of the Good Pitch programme, supporting our partners through the cycle of each regional edition with guidance on the development and delivery of Impact Labs and Good Pitch events. Activities would include but are not limited to: sharing tools and resources including timelines, budgets and key planning documents, sharing information to aid partners in the process of fundraising and hiring, setting up the Good Pitch webpage, application portal and registration system hosted on our Doc Society web platforms, promoting the call for entries via Doc Society channels and networks, consulting on production plans for the Good Pitch live event by sharing venue briefs and technical specifications with local production teams, advising on the use of the Good Pitch brand in print and online design.
Internal Good Pitch team support
- Manage calendars and meeting requests for Good Pitch global team across our offices.
- Maintain and build out online to-do lists and timelines as needed using Teamwork, a shared project management tool.
- Collate bi-weekly agenda for the Good Pitch team meetings.
- Collate Good Pitch updates for monthly Doc Society newsletters.
- Set-up, coordinate, and communicate around multi-person conference calls.
- Arrange flights,accommodation and travel stipends where required for Good Pitch global team & consultants.
- Review and process invoices from Good Pitch consultants where required, liaising closely with the finance team.
- Draft email correspondence, talking points and standard presentation templates on behalf of the leadership team and prepare for review.
- Monitor internal expenditure on the Good Pitch Global programme, draft and update budgets and liaise closely with the finance team.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 28/02/2020 at 17:00