Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
QUAD, Derby’s Cinema, Gallery and Café bar, is seeking an experienced Finance professional to manage the Finance Department for the arts-based Charity.
About the Role
As Finance Manager you will report to the CEO and Board of Trustees, your main responsibility will include maintaining the charity’s financial reports and monitoring / reporting on trading activities.
Hours: Part time – 22.5hrs / week
Salary: £40-£45k + pension, generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Some of your operational responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly accounts to trial balance for charity and trading company
- Responsibility for the day-to-day transactions of the business
- Support production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Payroll payments
- Management of annual audit and assisting accountants in preparation of certified accounts
As Finance Manager ideally you will be an experienced part qualified accountant or an accountant qualified by experience:
- Experience of charity accounting
- Understanding of the arts environment
- Significant experience in a similar role
QUAD is committed to interviewing applicants with a disability or health condition who meet the minimum criteria for the job. The aim of this commitment is to encourage positive action, encouraging people with a disability to apply for roles within our organisation and provide an opportunity to demonstrate an applicant’s skills, talent, and abilities at the interview stage.
If you have a disability or health condition and need to discuss reasonable adjustments for any part of this recruitment process, please advise as part of your initial application.
To apply, send an up to date CV, which shows your full career history, no longer than three pages and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role outlining your current and previous experience which would meet the requirements of the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 22/07/2022 at 23:59