Film Programme Manager
h Club London
h Club London is currently recruiting for a part time Film Programme Manager to oversee screening rooms, partnerships & programmes across its London and LA sites.
- Sustain and implement film programming strategy for club members aligned with h Club vision and objectives for London & LA
- Develop fresh and bespoke initiatives to extend member engagement with film programme, including building panels, hosting Q&As etc
- To build and grow an active network of programme contributors and US film distributors with a view to programming a similarly integrated programme of screenings for h Club LA working alongside the LA Events Programmer
- To book approximately 11 films per week, aiming for a majority of preview screenings of popular commercial films for London & 8 films per week for a majority of preview screenings of popular commercial films for Los Angeles
- Communicate screening room hires, transport of films and freelance staff to the Head Projectionist
- To explore and introduce new partnerships within the UK film industry which support the h. Clubs engagement with the film industry
- Maintain and develop relationships with the major distributors, including new players Apple, Amazon, Netflix, key film industry personnel, film PR Companies, marketing companies.
- Work with the marketing team to collate all synopsis, and relevant materials needed to produce the monthly cinema planner and the seasonal brochures.
- Maintain the screening room diary on RS, CMS, shared google documents ensuring all films and events are correctly listed.
- To act as an ‘Ambassador’ for h Club in the film community
- In accordance with the Finance Dept guidelines process all invoices and refer to Creative Director for appropriate authorisation
- In conjunction with the London & LA teams, prepare budgets for the screening room to include film rentals, courier fees etc
For full details, click here.
To apply, email your CV and brief covering letter to London.Careers@hclub.com.
About h Club
In the heart of Covent Garden the 60,000 square feet space at 24 Endell Street provides a platform for h Club’s many parts. We are a members’ club for those in the creative industries. We are an award-winning events company. We are a venue for some of London’s most chic and exclusive events. We are a home from home; a place for meeting, working, creating, drinking, eating & relaxing. We’re a place of creativity, inspiration and excitement. The club is based over 7 floors and includes a restaurant, three bars, 15 boutique bedrooms, TV studio, private cinema, gallery and much more.
h Club London is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and inclusion and so encourages all applications from suitably qualified individuals irrespective of religion, gender, disability, race, age, marital status or sexual orientation. All applications for employment are considered strictly on merit.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, without restrictions (documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all our candidates). Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to short-listed applicants within five working days.
The closing date for this position is 31/01/2020 at 23:59