Cambridge Film Festival
The Cambridge Film Festival is looking to recruit a team of dedicated volunteers ahead of its 2019 edition.
Every year we recruit a team of enthusiastic volunteers to help with every aspect of the Festival and it’s no exaggeration to say that without these volunteers and interns delivering the UK’s 3rd longest running film festival would be impossible.
We have three key areas of the Festival where we require volunteer support:
- Movies on the Meadows which takes place over the August bank holiday weekend (23rd-26th August)
- Brochure distribution days for the main Festival (5th, 11th and 12th October)
- Main Festival itself (17th-24th October).
Volunteer duties include ushering at screenings, assisting with marketing activities, assisting the hospitality team, as well as runner tasks including general office and front-of-house duties to keep Movies on the Meadows and the Festival running smoothly.
To apply, please complete our online volunteer application form (available here) by:
- 04/08/2019 23:59 (for Movies on the Meadows)
- 22/09/2019 23:59 (for the main Festival)
The closing date for this position is 22/09/2019 at 23:59