Rhythm & View Film Festival
Salary: Unpaid (expenses paid)
Rhythm ‘n’ Views needs volunteers to help out in a number of areas. If you have experience of organising or working on events, great! We’d love to hear from you if you want to help out in the following areas:
- Festival ambassadors: To champion the festival in the community. Spread the word, get people interested – and attending. Using word of mouth and social media, marketing etc to promote the festival, coming up with creative ideas to promote your festival. We need you to be creative, imaginative, people friendly and willing to ‘think out of the box’.
- Social media / tech specialists: We need you if are creative and proactive.
- Photographers and videographers, to help us document the festival. Your images and videos could form the trailers and marketing material for future festivals.
- Runners: Yours are the fleet feet that run errands, deliver equipment, etc. Adaptable and flexible, you will do what needs to be done to keep the show on the road.
- Hospitality team members. You will be great at ‘meeting and greeting’, helping with refreshments; getting the venue ready, clearing up afterwards, ensuring that visitors have a great time and welcome them back next year. Great experience for events and festivals – and we will take care of you with references and signposting to training, jobs, etc.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with two references.
The closing date for this position is 17/05/2019 at 23:59