Film Hub Wales
Salary: £10,000 inclusive of VAT & expenses
FHW are seeking external consultants to research and develop the idea of a Made in Wales brand, for films with Welsh connections. Building on the work of FHW to date and with the support of over 25 industry partners (including BAFTA Cymru, Into Film and Ffilm Cymru Wales), our aim is to explore how we might increase awareness of Welsh screen content and deliver this message to digital generations.
This scoping work, which is supported by Clwstwr Creadigol via Cardiff University, might include:
1) Learning from other UK and international models of delivery,
2) Exploring the idea of Welsh identity, how we tell stories and how this might be harnessed to reach audiences,
3) Looking at data gaps, trends and case studies to explore how we might use data to reach audiences.
This work may be undertaken by an individual, organisation or team. Individuals or organisations may work together to combine skills. Where work is undertaken by a group, there must be a clear designated lead. The consultant(s) providing a quote for the brief should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of innovative research, evaluation skills, data analysis and
- Ability to bring independent perspective to the development of this brief,
- Strong consultative skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proven successful partnership development work,
- Value for money,
- An understanding of equal opportunities and inclusion,
Technical knowledge of applications to support the consultancy process.
- Full driving license (travel is unlikely but may be required),
- An understanding of brand awareness and marketing campaigns,
- Working knowledge of film and audiences,
- An understanding of the Welsh screen industry /culture,
- Welsh speaker.
For more information and details on how to submit a proposal, click here.
The closing date for this position is 15/11/2019 at 23:59