Client Service Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 (dependent on experience)
Comscore Movies is seeking a Client Service Manager to join its London office.
This is a new position reporting to the head of the team, with significant scope to shape the role and plenty of room to grow. The title and salary are flexible depending on experience.
Comscore Movies is the currency for the business side of the film industry (film distribution & exhibition). Globally, Comscore’s weekly box-office collection accounts for more than 95% of the worldwide box-office, covering 68 countries. Our London team of 8 staff manages UK & Ireland, Italy, Africa and the Middle East. We provide box-office data and UK exit-polling services for clients inside and outside the industry, having built strong partnerships over nearly 30 years. Our operations teams in the UK and US take care of data collection while our client service team focuses on external relationships and data analysis. We are a friendly and cooperative group, enjoying team cinema visits, quarterly dinners, and client events such as drinks, lunches and even the occasional film premiere.
The main features of the role are:
- Being known as the public face of Comscore Movies, developing strong external relationships;
- Creating actionable analysis from our treasure trove of data, independently or in response to a client request;
- Training and coaching clients to get the most out of our bespoke online database;
- Acting as the voice of the client: working with our operations teams to deliver what clients need now and ensuring we respond as new requirements emerge;
- Managing a team of 1-2 staff.
This position requires quantitative analysis skills, ideally developed in an agency environment or client service role. The following attributes are key:
- Initiative to independently perform analysis that delivers insights to our clients, and drive the development of additional reporting services;
- Numeracy and analytical ability, attention to detail, PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Integrity and can-do attitude in fulfilling commitments and upholding high standards;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including confidence in giving presentations to audiences of 2 to 200;
- A love of cinema, from blockbusters to arthouse titles.
Requirements: 8+ years’ experience in a research/data analysis role with client service responsibilities. Experience of the entertainment industry is not essential but would be an advantage.
The role is available now, but we will wait for the right candidate. Benefits include an annual bonus programme, pension & healthcare schemes, 25 days’ holiday + 8 public holidays and Christmas closedown.
If you’d be a good fit, please send your CV along with an email outlining why you are interested in the role and your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 06/05/2019 at 23:59