Client Operations Executive
Comscore Movies is looking for a new Client Operations Executive confident working with numbers, processes and people. This is an ideal first job for candidate looking to join the business side of the film industry.
Currently, our weekly box-office collection accounts for more than 95% of the worldwide box-office. We’re in 40 countries across 5 continents. Our London office manages data from UK & Ireland, Italy, Africa and the Middle East.
Main duties include:
- Responsibility for management of one overseas territory, with potential overseas travel
- Acting as first point of contact for industry clients
- Independently managing and developing ongoing client relationships
- Juggling competing demands from different countries and clients
- Updating film release dates on calendar
- Monitoring electronic upload of data from cinemas, and trouble-shooting issues
- Contacting cinemas to collect missing box-office figures.
The ideal candidate will have a logical brain, enjoy following processes and be good at problem-solving. Attention to detail is crucial. A general interest in cinema-going and awareness of the latest releases is required. Full training on our in-house database will be given.
Attitude is the most important attribute we are seeking: we need you to be curious, positive, proactive and good with people. The role provides excellent opportunity for progression within the organisation.
We are a small team of 8 people. Duties will be flexible depending on your skills. We are a sociable team and enjoy seeing films, monthly team drinks and quarterly team dinners, plus attending client events such as drinks, lunches and even the occasional film premiere.
The role is available for an immediate start. Hours are 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. We offer the usual benefits including pension & healthcare schemes, 25 days’ holiday plus 8 public holidays and Christmas closedown.
If you’d be a good fit, please send your CV along with an email outlining why you are interested in the role and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 22nd July 2019.
The closing date for this position is 22/07/2019 at 23:59