Cinema Assistant (part-time)
The Cinema in the Power Station
Salary: £11-£12 per hour (dependent on experience)
The Cinema in the Power Station is looking to hire an enthusiastic Cinema Assistant to join their team this autumn.
About the role
Split between the iconic Battersea Power Station and under the railway arches beside it, The Cinema in the Power Station is an exciting new project in the heart of southwest London. Boasting an impressive sound system, a variety of snacks and drinks and a team of friendly staff, we’re looking to hire an enthusiastic Cinema Assistant to join us this autumn! To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serving customers (customer satisfaction is top priority for us!)
- Ushering screenings
- Box office (selling tickets, memberships, and gift cards)
- Cleaning duties (screens, foyers, box office, sweet shop)
- Operating the sweet shop (selling goods, making coffees, making bottled cocktails, sweet bags, and a range of potted snacks)
- Relaying all feedback to the manager on shift
- Customer service
- Can work evenings and weekends
- A willingness to take initiative and be proactive at work
- Experience in hospitality or retail isn’t essential but will contribute strongly towards your application
- Experience with Veezi/Vista, Rossetta POS, or any other ticket booking system is not essential but will contribute towards your application
- Any experience using Rosetta Bridge or Dolby interfaces is not essential but will contribute towards your application
- While an active interest in film is not essential, it will enhance your application
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As dues and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and is therefore subject to amendment.
The closing date for this position is 30/09/2023 at 00:00