Salary: £20,647.73 per annum
Watershed is seeking an AV Technician/Projectionist who is able to provide high standards of technical delivery including digital/35mm/16mm projection, to meet the audio/visual needs of Watershed activities principally in the cinemas and Waterside spaces.
- Projection of Watershed’s film programme, including DCP’s, 35mm,16mm, HD-CAM, Digi Beta,
multimedia file formats
- Set up and operate mixing desks, microphones and PA for Watershed’s live events and
- Operation of recording equipment, including fixed video cameras and audio recorders for
Watershed’s online presence and private events bookings
- Administration and management of incoming and outgoing film media
- Maintain a high level of equipment care and report any problems with any equipment to line
manager as soon as possible
- Mastering DCP’s with use of DCP conversion software
- Display excellence in customer service at all times, ensuring the best sound and image quality
- Communicate effectively and professionally with external clients and internal personnel to ensure
that high standards are always achieved
- Adopt safe working practices at all times conforming to all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
Assist with the safe evacuation of audiences in the event of an emergency
- Working autonomously at times, manage workload and issues unsupervised, ensuring decision
making is in the best interests of the organisation
- Keep the projection room and other work areas clean and tidy at all time
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 12/02/2020 at 17:00