Audience Development Assistants (Volunteer)
FRINGE! Queer Film & Arts Festival
FRINGE! Queer Film & Arts Festival is seeking volunteer Audience Development Assistants.
We are seeking a dream team of Audience Development Assistants to help us grow Fringe! Queer Film & Arts Fest this year and reach as many people as possible with our fantastic programme.
We are looking for people who have lots of ideas and initiative and want to get stuck in marketing the festival.
If you are passionate about queer film and have skills in any of the following areas: social media, press, marketing, audience development, research, networking, building partnerships – we want to hear from you.
The kind of things we’ll ask you to do:
- Create & schedule social media posts
- Write blogs and articles
- Distribute marketing materials around London
- Research and contact groups, organisations and networks to promote events
- Live posting/streaming from events
- Get free tickets to screenings and events
- Join a fun, friendly team
- Meet lots of fabulous people
- We’ll send you a volunteer phrase bank with the best ways to talk about your involvement with the festival on your CV/Job Applications
To apply, fill out this online form.
The closing date for this position is 25/09/2019 at 23:59