Assistant Cinema Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Olympic Studios are looking for someone with a love of film and community to join their team as Assistant Cinema Manager.
Who are we?
A cultural landmark with a rich history in music and film, Olympic Studios has been lovingly restored back to film as an independently owned, boutique three-screen cinema with a buzzy Café & Dining room, and private Members Club
We are looking for someone with a love of film and community to join us as Assistant Cinema Manager, using existing experience to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the cinema, box office and concessions
What will you be doing day to day?
- Helping to manage, motivate, and train a medium sized team
- Overseeing the running of the sweet shop and bar, including stock management (personal licence and food-sale knowledge a bonus)
- In-venue marketing: windows/digital/posters
- Working closely with our Cinema Manager, Film Programmer, and scheduling film screenings
- Ensuring all private screening events run smoothly and to an excellent standard
What do you need to bring with you?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Existing knowledge of film projection is desirable
- Previous experience using Rosetta and Lightspeed advantageous
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Pro-activity in getting to know the local community
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to project and promote a confident and resilient attitude at all times
In return, we can offer you…
- Staff cinema screenings and free cinema tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression
- Staff food
To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter to Helena at Helena@olympiccinema.co.uk.
The closing date for this position is 12/05/2023 at 23:59