Film Hub South East Strategy 2018-2022
Read about our strategy to help exhibitors across the South East make a meaningful impact with film in their communities, increase access and diversify audiences for film across the South East.
We’re delighted to be able to present our plans for the South East, which we’ve recently been sharing with members at roadshows.
This is a major four year strategy aimed at helping cinemas, film festivals, film societies and local groups create a real impact in their communities, make great films available to everyone and diversify the audiences for film across the region.
You can download the plan here. Inside you’ll hear about our support and development schemes to:
- Encourage more outdoor screenings
- Increase the diversity of cinema audiences in the region
- Support and strengthen film festivals
- Produce a new film heritage project focusing on the history of New Towns like Harlow and Stevenage
- Engage more young people in going to the cinema
- Increase the number of British, independent and world cinema titles shown in cinemas across the region
- Help filmmaking talent from the South East gain a national and international platform.
None of these plans are possible without working with you as active partners, so we want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to express interest in any of our future schemes.
To review schemes already open for submissions or proposals, go to the Film Hub South East landing page.