Film Hub South East Programming Group: Exhibitor sessions (March 2019)
12.45pm to 5.45pm (approx)
BFI Southbank, London
Film Hub South East is supporting cinemas in the South East to be ambitious with the films they show on screen. We are working with a group of cinemas across the region – the Film Hub South East Programming Group – on a long-term audience development programme to expand the films they show; supported by expert guidance and assistance with film hire costs.
We host regular day-long meetings with the Programming Group and are now able to open up the afternoon industry sessions to Film Hub South East members. Lunch is provided.
Please note: in addition to being a Film Hub South East member, you will need to be an exhibitor in order to attend.
Join us on the afternoon of Monday 4th March 2019 at BFI Southbank, London, to:
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Listen to Simon Ward, former ICO Deputy Director and Head of Programming and now owner, Director and Programmer of the Palace Cinema, Broadstairs, discuss how to successfully develop audiences in your venue
- See a preview film, one of a range being shown at ICO Screening Days, taking place at BFI Southbank concurrently
- Meet members of the Film Hub South East team and discuss our opportunities
- Network with other Hub members.
Registration for this event has now closed.
If you have any queries about your place or the event, please email: email@example.com